Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

hahahah, okay this shit was funny

Kerslash Episode 2 Kerslash Episode 2

Good fucking job man !

Celshaded responds:

Thanks man.

Mega Battle Assassin Mega Battle Assassin

LOLOLOL, i watched this like 10 times today so funny, what is this a pardoy of ? and its good to see you animate again hope you keep doing what you do brotha !

JazLyte responds:

You've been tickled B3 It's poking fun at 80's anime in general, but mainly shit like Golgo 13 and Crying Freeman and Psycho Diver where there's just some epic, emotionless dude who just gets ALL the pussy ever and barely emotes. I will take a shitty 80's anime toon over an "okay" modern anime toon any day, these cartoons keep me sane haha.

//euNICE //euNICE

WOW

you are such an underrated animator on newgrounds, you deserve way more recognition man haha...hope its not because your black O_o

JazLyte responds:

Aww thanks buddeh :) Nah, probably not, the staff's pretty nice about giving my work spotlight when it comes out, after that it's all about what the audience is eating up. When I was younger I used to use the fact that my characters were black as some type of selling point, but now that I'm older and don't give a fuck, the audience doesn't seem to either :P

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

LOLOLOL

dude, i was crying laughing. Good facial expressions and animation all together though keep it up !